i tried to get the verizon texts app and i entered my number and it tells me "sorry integrated messaging service is currently available only to consumer mobile numbers" what do i do and how can i fix it
ashley2724

i tried to get the verizon texts app and i entered my number and it tells me "sorry integrated messaging service is currently available only to consumer mobile numbers" what do i do and how can i fix it????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i tried to get the verizon texts app and i entered my number and it tells me "sorry integrated messaging service is currently available only to consumer mobile numbers" what do i do and how can i fix it
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi ashley2724,

Let's se if we can get to the bottom of what's causing that error and get that working for you. You did not list the device in question. Are you trying to use on a tablet? If so you would need to use your mobile number of your phone rather than the mobile data number assigned to the tablet. If not, could you let us know what model phone you are having the trouble with so we could point you in the right direction?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Re: i tried to get the verizon texts app and i entered my number and it tells me "sorry integrated messaging service is currently available only to consumer mobile numbers" what do i do and how can i fix it
Randaa07
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am also having this problem on the iPhone 5c same error message. So I tried my tablet and another error message which said "sorry intergrated messaging service is currently not available for your type of business account" I don't have a business account and I've hd this app for months but got a new phone and now it will not work?? Please help??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hmm, this is completely odd Randaa07, let's get more details. Have you been able to use it in the past? Are you the account owner or are these lines paid by your employer?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

Randaa07
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I have had it on my last two phones and it worked perfectly. I have a prepaid account but like I said I've used the app for at least the last 5 months or so.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Randaa07,

I am sorry to hear your application isn't working as it should be. Please reach out to our Prepaid Support team for further assistance with this matter at 888-294-6804.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Randaa07
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have called them 6 times today and after that now when I call it says they can not take my call and hangs up on me

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I truly apologize Randaa07. We don't have access to the Prepaid system, we're only able to access Postpaid accounts. I know it's important to get this resolved, but only the Prepaid department can assist with this. Have you tried calling from a different phone? Are you able to select from the menu options?

AdaS_VZW

0 Likes
Randaa07
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have talked to them twice today and they still can not fix the problem for me this is the message I get every time

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand Randaa07. However, we don't have access to your Prepay account or any prepaid systems. This is the only department who can assist you with this. It doesn't look like your Prepaid service is compatible with Integrated messages. Please review all the details here http://vz.to/1AqysVW.

AdaS_VZW

0 Likes