iPhone exchange
HarleyLady
Enthusiast - Level 1

I went to check about having my IPhone 5s checked out. It had stopped receiving text and apps not opening after I updated to the latest software. The lady told me she had 5 clients come in with crashed iphone5s. She said it would cost me more for insurance to fix the phone than to get a new one. I wasn't ready to get a new phone but thought I had no other option.  After I traded my phone for $90 and had purchased a new one I found out she gets commission for selling phones. After she did the paperwork she told me I could have restored back to factory settings and the phone would have worked. I wish I could have the phone for my son whose upgrade I took. I wish I had my old phone with  either  the $300 trade in that's advertised or my old phone back. This new iPhone 6s has low service where I can't even receive phone calls in my home. My husband has the same problem receiving calls except he did need an upgrade from his 4s. A complaint and need help receiving calls in my home so we don't have to go outside to talk and sometime still calls are dropping.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone exchange
mama23dogs
Legend

IF you have an iPhone issue, you should ALWAYS contact Apple.  Apple has its own community forum.

And you can also check in here for your options.

Your new new phone (and your hubby's)  is covered under Apple warranty, if it isn't working well, contact Apple for a warranty replacement.

Avoid Verizon warranty replacements for iPhones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the best possible signal. What is the ZIP Code that you are in? We need to look into the service for the area.

RobertH_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

HarleyLady
Enthusiast - Level 1

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The ZIP Code that you provided shows excellent coverage. We suggest that since the only time you are experiencing issues is when you are inside that you look into getting a Network Extender. Here's a link that will help explain more about it: http://spr.ly/6589BVfEx. We also suggest that you dial #832 after every dropped call. This will mark your calls so we will be able to identify them at the network in case we need to submit a ticket to have the cell tower repaired.

RobertH_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes