in reviewing my bill - there is one number that does not show up for messages or phone calls - why would this happen? why does this one number show on my phone but not on my bill?
loki1977

There is one number which does not show on my bill - even through I have exchanged texts and phone calls - why would this show on my phone but not on my bill???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: in reviewing my bill - there is one number that does not show up for messages or phone calls - why would this happen? why does this one number show on my phone but not on my bill?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I really want to get to the bottom of this for you because I can understand how important it is to keep track of the people you communicate with regularly. Has this number ever appeared on your bill before the month in question?

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: in reviewing my bill - there is one number that does not show up for messages or phone calls - why would this happen? why does this one number show on my phone but not on my bill?
Lioness13

I have both situations.  One that only comes every December and this year it doesn't show on the call detail

0 Likes
Lioness13

I have a number that is the most talked /text that doesn't show all.  It isn't always listed in call detail.   I can understand that.  A Mother monitoring her teenage daughter with an obsessive boyfriend might be mad.

There is a number that text every Thanksgiving and Christmas.  As far as I remember you have listed the number.  For some reason it's not on my bill but the text are on the phone and do show on the phone log....  But not on my billing detail.

How's this happening?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lioness13,

I know that this would definitely be concerning and we certainly want to make sure that everything is working as it should. To be sure, do any of the numbers that are not appearing using an iPhone with iMessaging or other application that would allow messages to be sent via a cellular or WiFi connection? For example, with iMessage any messages sent using this feature would not appear within your call log as they are not sent via our messaging centers, but the WiFi or data connection being used. This may be one answer to why some records would not show up.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lioness13

I will check to see when he gets home tonight.

Thanks

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 9:46 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes