message+ and contact tones
Magicginger92

Hello all! I recently upgraded to the Galaxy s5. I'm really digging it, the only problem I'm havino is with the message+ app. Using the regular messaging app I can get the individual text ring tones to work for different contacts. However, once I switch to message+ it goes straight to my default that I have for everyone whose messages I don't really care about catching my attention. Is there any way to get my individual text tones to work in the message+ app?

Any answers and help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you friends!☺

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: message+ and contact tones
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

As of April this year, this option is not available with Verizon Messages + app - according to a rep here:

Re: Can I set personalized notifications sounds in Verizon Messages for individual contacts?

Maybe it will be included in a future update?  It would be nice - I have a specific tone set for my family members, so I know when it's them texting me rather than anyone else...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: message+ and contact tones
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

As of April this year, this option is not available with Verizon Messages + app - according to a rep here:

Re: Can I set personalized notifications sounds in Verizon Messages for individual contacts?

Maybe it will be included in a future update?  It would be nice - I have a specific tone set for my family members, so I know when it's them texting me rather than anyone else...

0 Likes