message+ fraud photo/account associated with work phone number
kattelyce
Enthusiast - Level 1

It was brought to my attention that there is a message+ app and an innapropiate photo was put onto an account associated with my work phone number. There have been numerous complaints and I'd like to know how to troubleshoot this. My work phone is an iPhone.

0 Likes
Re: message+ fraud photo/account associated with work phone number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kattelyce, inappropriate photos on any phone, especially a work line, would not be good. We do indeed have an app called Message +. This is a text messaging application that is used by many customers. Though it is certainly something to report to the police if someone has an inappropriate photo and is sharing that, if this party has the photo, we would not be able to access their Message + account or even their My Verizon account without a court subpeona to do so. With this said, my very first suggestion would be to file a police report as hen the police may contact this party to have the image deleted. If you are indicating that there is a Message + account with your phone number, the only way this may be created is through the actual phone or online through My Verizon with your sign in information. In this case, how exactly is this photo being distributed?   -LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes