Re: message+ pictures downloading
Boricua3205
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also, as I stated before, it happens it’s thenativeapp also

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Boricua3205, we understand that you’re experiencing trouble sending and receiving picture messages while using both the native messaging application as well as Message+.  Can you tell us when you started to experience these issues? Do you receive any error messages while attempting to send or receive? Also, while you have the data turned on and run into these issues, are you able to visit a web page successfully? We want to ensure that your data connection is strong enough to download the content.

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Boricua3205, we're committed to getting your messages downloaded. What zip code are you at? Do you notice a difference outdoors versus indoors? When this happens with the data on, are you able to browse online?

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Boricua3205
Enthusiast - Level 2

This issue started a couple weeks ago.  Now that I think about it, I had called in to Customer Service due to an apparent Data usage issue and they had me do a number of things on my cell that I don't remember now (change/check settings) back and forth.  I noticed the issue a couple days afterwards... And I'm in 23223, and it does happen inside or outside.  I don't want to have to hard reset my cell.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Boricua3205, these details are extremely helpful. Is your Inbox currently full, also is the Memory on your device full or getting close to it? If this is the case I would suggest deleting a some of your Messages to free up Memory as well as pictures.

CecileC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
SNOWHITE7
Enthusiast - Level 2

I to have the same problem. I have called many times and the problem still is not fixed

0 Likes
Boricua3205
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have plenty of space, not a storage issue either.

0 Likes
GINACC74

Same thing with mine, only its not just pictures. Almost any message gets stuck "downloading". I tried deleting all the updates and reinstalling them, toggling data on and off, and native messaging. Same results every time. Galaxy Core Prime. It isn't a hardware issue.

0 Likes
KEIELL26
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have been experiencing the same problem on my and my wife's phone for the past two months. Might go a week saying (downloading) then all of a sudden it will open.  Latest App, plenty of memory, Android 5.1.1