message plus
lyndajohnson

the messages i send from my PC on Message plus do not appear on my android - Samsung 7 Edge.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: message plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I hope all is well, lyndajohnson. I love having the ability to send text messages straight from my computer. The way you describe the issue you're having is working as is designed. When you do send a message from the desktop it does not sync to your cellular device. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lyndajohnson

Thank you for the response. But, it used to. I have been using message plus for over a year and the messages I sent from my computer did appear on my phone until about a month ago.

0 Likes
Lilmarsh

So I downloaded the messenger plus app straight to my computer. I'm set up it ask me to enter my phone number. It comes back with an error saying that my phone number is not a Verizon Wireless number. Why is this? I mean I don't have to be a Verizon Wireless Customer anymore

0 Likes