message+ update downloaded and now texting isn't working while connected to wifi
cocoagirl279

Hi,

I am overseas and downloaded the message+ update on my galaxy 5. I am connected to wifi and a few minutes ago was able to send texts. Now that i downloaded the update none of my texts are going through and i keep getting an error message that says "network unavailable". how can i fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: message+ update downloaded and now texting isn't working while connected to wifi
Not applicable

HI cocoagirl279

RE- RESET WIFI

Our apologies for the inconvenience, but you will need to reset your wifi access.

To reset wifi, please get onto a Cellular Network just long enough to get a new security code. Launch Verizon Messages> Main Menu> Settings – under Integrated Messaging , select 'Unsubscribe' . Then re-'Subscribe' to Integrated Messaging. Once you receive the security code/PIN, you will be able to turn off Data and message over wifi.

Thank You

ALIEM

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: message+ update downloaded and now texting isn't working while connected to wifi
Not applicable

HI cocoagirl279

RE- RESET WIFI

Our apologies for the inconvenience, but you will need to reset your wifi access.

To reset wifi, please get onto a Cellular Network just long enough to get a new security code. Launch Verizon Messages> Main Menu> Settings – under Integrated Messaging , select 'Unsubscribe' . Then re-'Subscribe' to Integrated Messaging. Once you receive the security code/PIN, you will be able to turn off Data and message over wifi.

Thank You

ALIEM

0 Likes