message+ won't sync macOS
migo-couv

Please forward to developers of this application. I can see only two group messages created via message+.

macOS Mojave Version 10.14 Beta (18A383a)

Here is the output from console:

Sep 10 01:45:08 MacBook-Pro Message+[3807]: objc[3807]: Class SSKeychain is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/StoreServices.framework/Versions/A/StoreServices (0x7fffa7b71b18) and /Applications/Message+.app/Contents/MacOS/Message+ (0x1011f67c0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Sep 10 01:45:08 MacBook-Pro com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.imfoundation.IMRemoteURLConnectionAgent): Unknown key for integer: _DirtyJetsamMemoryLimit

Sep 10 01:45:08 MacBook-Pro Message+[3807]: DEPRECATED USE in libdispatch client: dispatch source activated with no event handler set; set a breakpoint on _dispatch_bug_deprecated to debug

Sep 10 01:45:08 MacBook-Pro Message+[3807]: [Crashlytics] Version 3.7.3 (114)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: message+ won't sync macOS
jav6
Champion - Level 3

That is the Google Play Store which DOES have the email address, but if you look at the Apple App Store page, it has the Developer as Verizon Wireless but NO email address.  If I open the Message+ app on my iPad, I can go to Settings and select Send Feedback which sends an email to verizonmessages@verizonwireless.com.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The email address for the developer is available in the App Store or on the Google Play Store.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
migo-couv

That is not a true statement, Message+ page represents the same links in the app store which are void of email.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

That is the Google Play Store which DOES have the email address, but if you look at the Apple App Store page, it has the Developer as Verizon Wireless but NO email address.  If I open the Message+ app on my iPad, I can go to Settings and select Send Feedback which sends an email to verizonmessages@verizonwireless.com.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

migo-couv wrote:

That is not a true statement, Message+ page represents the same links in the app store which are void of email.

Then I would say that is a failure of the App Store to not include the contact information of an application should a user or potential user have questions about the application before and after it is installed on a device. The Google Play Store on the other hand, requires contact information for the developer as part of the listing to the application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes