Re: message+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

me151, we appreciate your efforts. Let's make sure we get your messages restored. Please reference "Restore after Message+ in use" in this link https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-209183/#mac With the steps that are shown, what exact step are you not able to see on your device to complete the restoration? AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
me151
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I press "restore messages" it comes up these words-"Please subscribe to Integrated Messaging to create Integrated Messaging Service account. With Integrated Messaging, you send and receive on your phone, are also available on your tablet and PC. You can unsubscribe at any" .

And when I press subscribe (by the setting menu) nothing happens!!?!?!

0 Likes
me151
Enthusiast - Level 2

Screenshot_2019-12-02-01-19-10.png

This is what comes up!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

me151, we thank you for your troubleshooting efforts, the last thing we want is for you to have a negative impression of us. We would hate to see you consider changing services. How and where did you save your messages? Do you have any available updates on the app and the phone?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
me151
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can see all my messages online, but I can't download them!!!?. I don't think I have any available updates!! If it'll help you I've had a Kyocera cadance and now I have a LG exalt VN220 and both of them had the same problem!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm very sorry this issue is persisting. Where are you trying to view these messages? If you are using a computer what operating system are you using? JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
me151
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you very much. The problem is solved!!!

0 Likes
sefirah49

Can you share how it was solved?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes