message+
Raymah

keeps showing a reply from a while ago - just started about 10 days ago?  Is there something I could have done? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: message+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s important that everything is working accordingly for you with the Message Plus app, Raymah.  I will be more than glad to help but I have a few questions.  What make and model device do you have?  What’s exactly showing or how is the reply showing?  Is it showing as an unread reply? 

Please check if there are any available updates in the App store or Google Play store.  Lastly, have you tried powering the device off an back on to see if that helps?

Adam_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Raymah

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7

I now have 4 messages that come through all the time time stamped 1:04pm.

I've deleted 3 of the messages but they always come back. I've asked

the people who initiated the messages to delete them from there phones.

The 4th message which is from my granddaughter has been adding replies -

it's now up to 3 auto replies that are time stamped 1:04pm I don't really

want to delete all her messages

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 2:56 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to have repeated messages showing on your phone. I would be concerned as well if my phone were doing the same things. With regard to the device has there been any previous changes or updates on your phone? is the device up to date with the latest software and updated application?

Jasper_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Raymah

You are on to something. The phone updated 8/2 and that's when the problem

started with my granddaughter.

Now what should I do.

My message+ is version 6.6.7

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 3:46 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes