Re: messages stuck "sending" when I text in mms chains from Samsung to Iphone
GYLEG5
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can someone from Verizon tell us what they are telling these people in private.  This is such a widespread issue, it would be nice to get a public response that others can see.

texas024
Enthusiast - Level 1

they just keep asking the same questions over and over and NEVER acknowledge or solve the issue. "What messenger are you using" etc.    Apparantly they dont have the capability to read what another Verizon agent already asked.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a fellow consumer that has multiple group chats with both iPhone and non iPhone users I know the importance of being able to send the group messages. There have been times were I experience a similar issue but it is only brief and my messages send a minute or two later. We would like to troubleshoot your device a bit more to determine what is causing this problem, but first, allow us to gather more information. Are you experiencing the messaging issue with all the group messages or only a few? Is the problem at random? Which messaging apps have you tried using?

VictorC_VZW

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Texas024, we're sorry to hear you're being impacted by group text issues as well. Let's investigate further. Are you still utilizing Message+? How old are the text threads? Have you had an opportunity to create a new group chat?

Melissa_VZW 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

How long has this been going on? When was the last time your software was updated? 

0 Likes
Tlom74
Enthusiast - Level 1

I keep having this same issue. Update my phone frequently and same thing. So frustrating, messages have been stuck for last 30 minutes.

JoeJim10
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had this issue even with my galaxy s10+, i think its time to switch service providers because I have had this issue on and off for years now. Unbelievable that a "premium" provider provides this kind of terrible service.  Once i am stuck, it can be up to an hour or more before things get unstuck. And send. Absolutely unacceptable

1986REDCORVETTE
Enthusiast - Level 1

What is the fix?

saxysmurf
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been on with support for over an hour. Just got a "please be advised that messaging service is different than live chat service"? What? I'm in Live Chat per their app. single user, person-to-person chat with MMS stopped working as of the outage yesterday. All I get are cut and paste answers here. It's ridiculous.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're terribly sorry about all the trouble. We know it's important that you can use all your services, and we're happy to help. Please respond to our private note to better assist you. 

0 Likes