messaging web app not working on firefox
USMC-Dad

The messaging plus app is working on IE 11 but not on my Firefox 56.0.2. When I try accessing it using firefox i get the error displayed below, has anyone else had this issue? I have had it in the past and it clears eventually but not sure why

Server Error

This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration. Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error log.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: messaging web app not working on firefox
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Yes I'm seeing the same thing using Firefox right now.  Google Chrome also results in the same SERVER ERROR. IE 11 works fine. MS Edge browser works fine.  Appears to be something in the page script that is handled differently by different browsers. This has been off and ongoing.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Grommie
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm on Mac (two different devices, just trying to troubleshoot) and I'm getting the same Server Error message on both Chrome and Safari browsers. Been this way for many days now.

Vz team: Pls fix ASAP. This is affecting my productivity, as I do a lot of texting from my computer, via the web app, throughout my business day.

Pls advise!

0 Likes
jmancuso
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was having this problem too.  It looks like it is still happening in Chrome.  However, it has stopped happening now for me in IE and in Firefox.

0 Likes