moving text messages & pictures from old to new phone
myphone

I have just received my new enV3.  Before I activated it, I wanted to figure out how to transfer certain (or even all) the existing text messages and pictures on my current motorola Rzsr V3 to the new phone.  Any help out there?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: moving text messages & pictures from old to new phone
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

myphone wrote:

I have just received my new enV3.  Before I activated it, I wanted to figure out how to transfer certain (or even all) the existing text messages and pictures on my current motorola Rzsr V3 to the new phone.  Any help out there?

There is a few things you can do for text messages:

1. Would be to activate your old phone again & forward the text messages to your email account. Then when the Env3 is activated again forward the texts from your email account to your Env3.

2.  Port the texts to a memory card if you have one.Save them on there & then put the memory card in your Env3.

For pictures..:

1.  You can send the pictures to your email account or send them to your online pix account. You would need your old phone activated. When the Env3 is activated again, send the pics from your email account or pix account to your Env3.

There is the option too to just try to sync the pics/text to your computer. You must get a usb data cable plus memory card. Then you would  go to start-->my computer-->Removeable storage-->Look for your phone-->Trasnfer the things from your V3 to your computer.     

Do the same steps again but with your Env3. start-->my computer-->Removeable storage-->Look for your phone-->transfer the pics/text to your phone from your computer.

0 Likes