my microphone icon is missing from my message keyboard, i can't use voice to text
electron

I have a kyocera duraforce android, in message + my microphone is missing for voice to text. i did have the voice record microphone, but i somehow deactivated that when trying to find the voice to text. i read some early posts and none of those solutions work. i dont see a microphone icon by the emoji's

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my microphone icon is missing from my message keyboard, i can't use voice to text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the inconvenience and here to help! Within the message + application, the microphone is located in the top right hand corner of the keyboard.

AyaniB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: my microphone icon is missing from my message keyboard, i can't use voice to text
MICLON7
Enthusiast - Level 1

So was mine. There was an emoji on the key where the microphone was. I had to hold it down, then more icons came up, including the microphone. I was then able to get the microphone back where it was.  I can now tap it to talk / text again. Yeah

0 Likes