national service(network) unavailable
meika09

every time i try to get on the web on my phone or open picture or any type of media text it gives me an error message that the national access coverage area is unavailale or network unavailabe. this has been going on for almost a week i am TIRED of calling verizon customer service, this is the worst phone company when it comes to customer servicei have talked to 5 different people about this issue already. they keep opening trouble tickets but that is not sufficent enough i am paying for these features that i am unable to use i am not understanding why it is so hard to fix a problem like this!!!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: national service(network) unavailable
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like there is a National Access Block in place, call Customer Service and ask them to remove the National Access Block.

0 Likes
meika09

yeah i have called and told them that and they act like they dont know what i am talking about, they say there is no such block on my account.

0 Likes
meika09

i have been unable to use the services that i am paying for, for almost a week now and they are tryin to tell me that it will be yet another week before any type of resolution is found for my issue, i have never had to wait that long with any other phone company for my issue resloution! I have had this probelem before and a regular tec. fixed it for me without all these trouble tickets having to be mad im so mad i cuz throw this phone against the wall!

0 Likes
WendyM
Moderator Emeritus

I am sorry you are having problems with your service. The appropriate Verizon Wireless point-of-contact has been made aware of your situation and should be in contact with you soon. Good luck!

-Wendy

0 Likes
meika09

yeah 2 different people have called me back concerning this issue and yet no one has been able to fix it......still making trouble tickets.......if i can find someone to buy my phone i am just going to pay that disconnect fee and be done with the **bleep**ty-est network ever!

0 Likes
By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible. Authenticate and continue here:
0 Likes
http://spr.ly/60043WdKA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes
By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible. Authenticate and continue here:
0 Likes
http://spr.ly/6000O8r5Q
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes