not getting text notifications in message+
YEEHAA74

I AM USING MESSAGE+.  I AM NOT GETTING TEXT NOTIFICATIONS NEITHER IN THE STATUS BAR OR SOUND.  WHAT CAN I DO?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: not getting text notifications in message+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

YEEHAA74, we always want to ensure that you’re getting proper notifications for your text messages. We’re happy to help turn this situation around for you. Before we begin, we’ll need more information to make sure we’re both on the same page. Can you tell us what kind of device you’re using Message+ on? When was the last time that sounds and notifications were working properly? Do you recall any changes that you may have made on your device around that time? Are you getting sounds and notifications in your status bar for other items such as voicemail, calls, emails, etc.? Also, do you know any other Verizon users in your area that currently experience the same issue with their Message+ application?

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes