not receiving mms
MATCOX23

I am recently unable to receive mms messages if they contain HTML, this seems to have started around 12/20. If I send plain text messages they are received immediately. I have other employees who are also using Verizon Wireless who are having the same issue. I have reviewed our mail server logs and they show that the Verizon message server is accepting the messages so I am at a loss as to how to troubleshoot this further or find a way to open a technical support ticket with Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: not receiving mms
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MATCOX23,

We're sorry to hear about the trouble with sending messages through Verizon Messages. We understand the importance of message delivery and want to get this resolved ASAP for you. To reach support and have this investigated, please contact us by either, phone, live-chat, or social media as the forums are always public and we won't be able to take your information here. Those options can all be found here: http://vz.to/1PmNciG We look forward to assisting you.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: not receiving mms
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MATCOX23,

We're sorry to hear about the trouble with sending messages through Verizon Messages. We understand the importance of message delivery and want to get this resolved ASAP for you. To reach support and have this investigated, please contact us by either, phone, live-chat, or social media as the forums are always public and we won't be able to take your information here. Those options can all be found here: http://vz.to/1PmNciG We look forward to assisting you.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes