not receiving texts on my verizon messages online
kruef95
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone broke, so I am connected to my messages on the my verizon website.  I have sent texts successfully, but amnotreceiving them.  I have hit refresh numerous times....

Labels (1)
Re: not receiving texts on my verizon messages online
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're saddened to hear about your device and definitely know how devastating that can be. Do you know if you have insurance? In regards to receiving the messages, are you certain you have replies in your inbox?

KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ianoble
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having the same problem. I see the texts come through on my phone but never show up on the web app. Logged out. Closed browser/re-opened. Nothing seems to bring the texts to the web app.

Phone: Galaxy S7

Browser: Chrome (PC)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear this is happening ianoble.Let's look into this. I know I depend on seeing my messages and love this feature. When did this start? Are you able to see them on the My Verizon page when using a PC or laptop?

JoeL_ VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ianoble
Enthusiast - Level 1

It was really bad on the My Verizon Message web app that one day. Today

it's been normal. So I'm really not sure what happened.

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ianoble, that's great to hear that everything seems to be back to normal. Please keep us posted if anything changes. Thank you for being the best part of Verizon Wireless.

KevinR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lpatton515

The messages on my phone are not showing up on my laptop or at verizonwireless.com text messages

0 Likes