on my daughters txt messages sent and recieved she has a few that are this number 0000097900 what does that mean
henrydm

what does it when when i check my daughters txt messages and the number is 0000097900

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: on my daughters txt messages sent and recieved   she has a few that are this number 0000097900    what does that mean
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Patience - for someone to read the post and find the answer and then reply....

The shortcode 97900 is for free SlooceGames on the phone - Slooce Technology, Inc - SlooceGames - Try our games now by texting “GAMES” to 97900 or visiting our Slooce Games online portal. Slooce games will work on almost any phone and with all the major carrier networks in the US.

If your daughter did that,and is playing games at their portal, odds are the communications are to and from 97900.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: on my daughters txt messages sent and recieved she has a few that are this number 0000097900 what does that mean
henrydm

not sure what that means when they are from 000097900?

0 Likes
Re: on my daughters txt messages sent and recieved she has a few that are this number 0000097900 what does that mean
henrydm

1st time using this 2 ask a question   how do i get answer?

0 Likes
Re: on my daughters txt messages sent and recieved   she has a few that are this number 0000097900    what does that mean
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Patience - for someone to read the post and find the answer and then reply....

The shortcode 97900 is for free SlooceGames on the phone - Slooce Technology, Inc - SlooceGames - Try our games now by texting “GAMES” to 97900 or visiting our Slooce Games online portal. Slooce games will work on almost any phone and with all the major carrier networks in the US.

If your daughter did that,and is playing games at their portal, odds are the communications are to and from 97900.

0 Likes