online text has not worked for 2 days
CALSMAIL

Online text stopped working at least 2 days ago. When you select online text under My Verizon you get the 3 dots blinking but eventually says try again later.

WHEN will it be available????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: online text has not worked for 2 days
Madjija

You aren't alone. I've had the exact same issue. As has one of my coworkers. We tried flushing cache, different browsers, different computers, different browsers and computers at different local geographic locations, and dancing married with ritualistic sacrifice - nothing worked. Oh, we also made sure there was gas in the tank (yes Verizon, we rebooted the computer).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Madjija,

Making sure you can message without issue is certainly crucial. We want to keep you connected. You've tried great steps to solve this but that they haven't worked is certainly concerning. I do see some other similar reports of this and due to that I will make sure to have this lifted up so it can be resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you very much for your patience.

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ebethcs87
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had this same issue several times. It seems to work for about a week straight and then it stops working for another 3 to 4 days. It's pretty nerve racking. It's made me contemplate switching to a different provider.

darrylx925

I've been experiencing this problems for months and it doesn't appear to be a fix for it.  I've cleared the cache, used different browsers (Chrome, Explorer, Firefox)  all have the same issue.  However, I have noticed that it only happens from my work computer.  Absolutely, no problems at home when using any browser.  Hence, appears to be something with work environments as far as I can tell.

0 Likes
XALTGSUS

Experiencing the same here. Ran the Windows messaging app for awhile until it started acting up. Went to text online, same results. This has been going on for way too long. Why advertise a service that does not consistently work. Incredibly frustrating. Is there no QA on these apps? Is there any support for these features? Doesn't appear so. Please fix these features. Not good.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want everything to work for all our customers, darrylx925. We are here to help. 

Hearing that it is working on your home computer, it does not sound like this is an issue with our website or systems. It is very common for Businesses to block VOIP as well as Messaging over IP services. 

Have you checked with your work if they have certain Ports blocked or ask the ISP was asked to block those services?

Most likely that is the issue, since if it was our services then you would have the same issue on your home computer too.

StevenG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

XALTGSUS, 

We understand that it's frustrating to be unable to use a feature you've come to rely on for convenience. In order for us to lift this up to the appropriate team, we'd need to gather some additional information. When did you begin having trouble with the desktop app and the website? Since this issue began, have you uninstalled and reinstalled the desktop app? What browser and browser version are you using the access the online site?

ShawnteJ_VZW

0 Likes