only a few messages appear when I try to view message details
PAUGUE41

only a few messages (3) appear when I try to view message details on Verizon's website.. but I know more have been sent and received. Can I get an accurate log, or report somewhere? Why isn't it showing this correctly?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: only a few messages appear when I try to view message details
juand_vzw
Verizon Employee

PAUGUE41,

Having access to viewing all of your messages online is important. I depend on this function myself. I'll be happy to help. What make and model phone do you have? Are the messages you're looking for conversations through iMessage?

Juan_D

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PAUGUE41

its an iphone 6... but I mean, when I go to the verizon wireless website and try to see a log of the messages it doesn't show all messages... I would think it should show all?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The iMessages will not show up on the Verizon Wireless text log when you are signed into your MyVerizon account online. The iMessages goes through the data usage not the same system as the regular text messages.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PAUGUE41, I know how important it can be to view your recent text history with how popular texting has become. Ann154 provided some great information about how iMessages do not show up in the Verizon systems as a text since those messages process over cellular data or Wi-Fi and are for communication between Apple devices only. Here is a helpful web page showing how to turn iMessage off, if you prefer for all your messages to be available in Message plus and your online account. 

http://spr.ly/6586DrqRq

DavidC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes