"you have a PIX or FLIX message" HOW DO I RETRIEVE/SEE THIS?? ive tried everything!!
newvoodoo
Enthusiast - Level 1

gone to vzwpix.com as the message suggests and its just the main page for "my verizon" account. I tried everything I could see that was even marginally related to picture messaging--I even signed up for "PIX" album account, etc but nothing was in it.

I cant seem to find the messages i was sent anywhere?

where are they and how do I see them please?

thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide, I would very much appreciate it and do appreciate even the effort you've gone to to view my question.

thank you.

jim

Labels (1)
Re: "you have a PIX or FLIX message" HOW DO I RETRIEVE/SEE THIS?? ive tried everything!!
Michele-VzW
Contributor - Level 2

Try following these steps and let me know if this works or if this is exactly what you've tried already:

If you've received PIX/FLIX Message; go to www.verizonwireless.com/picture from any computer with internet access and follow the instructions. Access the URL web address via your PC to view the picture/video message. If you're a first time Pix Place user the received message(s) can be found under the left menu Navigation under Messages > then Inbox. These are temporary in nature and are only available for seven days after receipt. You can move these messages to a permanent gallery and either go against the free 75 message storage or just be stored, if you’re signed up for unlimited storage.

0 Likes