recieved messages are an hour behind due to daylight savings. How do I set to my current time?
ANTNEW71

How set message+ time?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: recieved messages are an hour behind due to daylight savings. How do I set to my current time?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

What make/model device are you having the issue on?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: recieved messages are an hour behind due to daylight savings.  How do I set to my current time?
ANTNEW71

Pixel 2

0 Likes
Re: recieved messages are an hour behind due to daylight savings.  How do I set to my current time?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is it just that application or the entire phone? Are you located in a state that doesn't normally observe Daylight Savings Time?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: recieved messages are an hour behind due to daylight savings. How do I set to my current time?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am hopeful your delayed message issue has been resolved since your original post. If not, let's look into this. Which messaging application are you using? What is your current zip code? Additionally, here's how to adjust your date and time settings: http://spr.ly/6586EBH9e;

Ayani_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes