retrieving texts
shooter3232
How can I get my texting history erased from the past month?  My wife and I are seperated and she looks at my texts...How can I not have them looked at?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: retrieving texts
DaniLove13
Contributor - Level 3
As far as numbers text to/from, that info is available online for 3 months. There's no way to delete it. The actual content of the messages is viewable only on your phone. A subpoena is required to get a print out of text content.
0 Likes
shocker1111
hey, eddie    whats up , its chris...  email me back
0 Likes
Tull

So I pay for the phone service my daughter uses and I need to have a subpoena to see her texting history which she deletes so I cant see it?

0 Likes
mrpearsoy
Contributor - Level 3

Tull wrote:

So I pay for the phone service my daughter uses and I need to have a subpoena to see her texting history which she deletes so I cant see it?

Yes thats correct, and you can only see the last 3-5 days. If she is deleting and not allowing you to see them, perhaps be a parent and suspend her line or take away the phone.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can see the last 90 days' texting history in your MyVerizon account if you've signed in as the Account Owner.  That's the texting log, not actual messages.

0 Likes
verizonmoderator1

<Due to this topic being started in 2009, it will now be closed. If you continue to have a question, please create a new discussion in the Verizon Wireless Community Forum.>

0 Likes