same free msg from verizon daily to my CAR, not my phone
Yankee6

VZW FREE MSG: Congrats on your new Galaxy S5 16GB Charcoal Black! Visit govzw.com/vujfnoy4 for tips to get you started.  

Phone number from the text is 900080004000

I dont even HAVE an S5.  Just got a new car and every text I get from either my Mom or Wife who are both on the same plan (im on a different one) is accompanied by this text.  My wife does have an S5, but she never synced it to my car so no idea how this is happening but its VERY annoying.  The text goes on my screen in the car so I cant even see who texted me before the Verizon one.

0 Likes
Re: same free msg from verizon daily to my CAR, not my phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yankee6, we would be happy to help with managing the messages from coming to your vehicle. So we can look into this, please send us a Private Note! 

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
Yankee6

if you mean chat ive already done that twice and go nowhere which is why I reached out to the community here...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Which chat service did you use? Was this accessed through the Verizon Website, or have you attempted to send a Private Note previously, and it redirected you?

VZW_RobertH

0 Likes
Yankee6

i used live chat.  How do I send a private message?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yankee6, sorry about that annoyance. Did you reply with the word, STOP to unsubscribe from that message? 

Lasina_VZW

0 Likes
Yankee6

since i cant type on my car media center i had to use the microphone to say STOP and send that, but it did nothing to stop the problem

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for this information. Please tell us, did it appear that your message stating to stop went through, or did it appear to not send at all when you attempted this? 

VZW_RobertH

0 Likes
Yankee6

it said sent just like any other text

0 Likes
Yankee6

I sent 2 private notes the first 11 and 7 days ago with NO reply...

0 Likes