since last update message+ is not sending or receiving in a timely manner
drag1320

For the past two weeks, Message+ is not sending or receiving correctly. Even after I get responses to texts in some cases, it still says "sending". Some texts, I may not receive for 24-48 hours. I am constantly having to cycle the power in an attempt to get texts. I have a Motorola Droid and did not have this issue until the last update to Message+ but there is no way to uninstall or revert back to a previous version. Doesn't seem to matter whether it is text only, pictures or anything else. I checked that the OS is current. Everything else is working fine - calls, internet, other apps. I have done the "troubleshooting guide." No joy. I've called Tech Support and was told I have to do a factory reset on the phone saying its a phone issue and not an app issue. I've seen others with similar issues here. What was your fix?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: since last update message+ is not sending or receiving in a timely manner
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

drag1320-

Yikes, that is definitely not the news we like to read. I know how important it is that messages are sent promptly. Let's figure this out together. I sent you a message to your community inbox, can you please reply there so we can provide more personalized support? Thank you so much.

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Thanos-1

I am having the same issue on my Samsung Note 9. Got ahold of tech support and they did some diagnostic tests on the software and hardware, then said my phone was fine. Still having the same issue and Verizon doesn't seem to want to help. May have to switch cell phone providers?!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanos-1, we know the importance of being able to keep your device in the best working condition possible. Is your Note 9 fully up to date? Which troubleshooting steps have you preformed on your device? JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
soric23

Same issue, Texts are not sending in a timely manner.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I hope you are having a great day so far and thank you so much for reaching out to us today. We are always here to answer all of your questions and concerns. You have reached the right place for assistance with the issue you are experiencing and we won’t rest until we get to the bottom of this for you! I just need to ask a couple of questions to make sure that I have a full understanding of the timeline and what happened. You mentioned this happened after an update, but help me get a better understand of what you mean when you say texts are not "sending in a timely manner". How long does it take the message to send? How are you testing this? Is this happening indoors or outdoors?

NicholeK_VZW

0 Likes