smartwatch keeps asking to set up phone calling
pahunterguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Moto360 keeps asking me to swipe to set up phone with Message+. I swipe and touch the button to set it up, but nothing happens. I have went as far as resetting my watch with no luck. Any ideas?? Very annoying. When I clear it from the watch, I seem to loose my notifications for any other text messages I get as well. I need a way to either disable this message or for the message to actually work.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: smartwatch keeps asking to set up phone calling
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pahunterguy,

That does sounds annoying! When did this begin exactly? Have you tried the default messaging application on the device and does it have the same effect?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pahunterguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

That issue has now went away with the last update, but now my messages are taking up to 30 minuets to hit my watch. Not sure what you are doing with this app, but every update makes it worse.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pahunterguy, I'm happy to hear that the watch is set up with messages. But, we want to make sure that you're getting the messages much quicker than 30 minutes. Is there this big of a delay in each message that you receive on the watch or is it random?

KevinR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pahunterguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Every text message, no exceptions. Only this app, all other apps work flawlessly and notify me immediately.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional details pahunterguy. We understand the importance of getting your notifications within a timely manner. Is there a delay in the notification on your phone as well or does the delay only happen with your watch?

RashadM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
pahunterguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone notifies me instantly, it is only on the watch where there is a delay. As I stated, all my other notifications go instantly to my watch, only Message + is having this issue. I have even went as far as resetting my watch to see if that helps and it still has the same issue.

0 Likes