text messaging
sbfrancis1

Is there any way you can view what your child is sending to his or her friends via text messaging after they are deleted?  I'm not wanting to know the numbers the text messages are sent to. I'm wanting to know the content thats being sent and received.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: text messaging
budone
Legend

Unfortunately, there is not.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Question:

How do I retrieve text and picture messages after I have deleted them from my wireless phone?

Answer:

At this time, there is not way to retrieve a text, picture, or video message without a court ordered subpoena.  If you do have this document, please contact Verizon Wireless with your request at:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/contact/index.jsp

See Also:

reading text messages online?

0 Likes
mrsddm
Enthusiast - Level 1

VERIZON SUCKS !!!!!

YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ON THIS CARRIER...ITS BOUT TIME TO SWITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
mrsddm
Enthusiast - Level 1

THATS SO STUPID!!! i need to see wat my husband keeps deleting on his phone and verizon has the dumbest rules or whatever!!!! and yes it can be done...us cellular sends entire bill with calls, numbers and numbers to texts (i think) i shouldve never  agreed to drop mine and get on his...

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

You CAN see the numbers, if you're an account manager or get detailed billing. Maybe you need to switch something else, not your carrier.

0 Likes
laulee2004

i pulled up my husband phones numbers and the went on spokeo.com and put the number in and low and behold I found out about him cheating with his ex  now i just want to pull up copies of the emails on my web page..

0 Likes