the 000-000-0000?
midget19

Okay I was texting my friend and he has at&t and well i have verizon. his number is put in my phone and all of a sudden i started getting a text from the 000-000-0000 and he told me he isn't doing anything to cause it..  I was wondering if there is a way to stop it or do i have to wait until it stops? Or will it ever stop? Because I'm starting to get annoyed by looking at his text then having to go and put his number in just to text him back.

I've looked around on this and all I find is when that number calls not texts you..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: the 000-000-0000?
haysel6
Enthusiast - Level 1
I was txting with also a friend who has at&t and it kept sending me txt with that number! he had no idea why either! idk if it stoped completely i guess i wont find out til tomorow his at sleep now! but i've txt with those that don't at&t and it shows their names fine!!! weird i wonder why is shows the number and not their name how you save it in your cell

View solution in original post

0 Likes
xxxbmoney61xxx
Mine was doing the same thing.. it lasted for about an hour.. so i guess it was just a temporary thing.
0 Likes
haysel6
Enthusiast - Level 1
I was txting with also a friend who has at&t and it kept sending me txt with that number! he had no idea why either! idk if it stoped completely i guess i wont find out til tomorow his at sleep now! but i've txt with those that don't at&t and it shows their names fine!!! weird i wonder why is shows the number and not their name how you save it in your cell
0 Likes
midget19

thanks guys. it was temporary cause now i get texts from him again and they don't have that number. and my friend told me his friend who also has verizon said the same thing.

0 Likes