the verizon tones apome problems going on with them and that the techs were working on it.she told me that they would have it fixed in 24 hours,so try it then.well,its been 48 hours and its still not working for me.PLEASE HELP!!
Crayzeelisa

I have a verizon LG Transpyre  and I cant get the Verizon tones app to work so I can download a ringback tone to my newly bought cell phone.I talked to customer support 2 days ago and the lady said there were some problems going on with them and that the techs were working on it and would have it fixed within 24 hours.Well,its been 48 hours and I still cant get it to work...therefore,anyone who calls me has to listen to that aweful classical music ringback tone.PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: the verizon tones apome problems going on with them and that the techs were working on it.she told me that they would have it fixed in 24 hours,so try it then.well,its been 48 hours and its still not working for me.PLEASE HELP!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Crayzeelisa,

This is disheartening to see that you are having this trouble with your ringtones. We know that this is such a great feature to your phone. Please reach out to our Pre Paid Department at 888-294-6804. They will be able to help you with making sure this is resolved.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes