unlimited messaging
lovebug12

Does Verizon have unlimited text/pix messaging? If so how much is it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: unlimited messaging
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1
5000 texts¹ and Unlimited Mobile to Mobile Texting²$20/month/line

¹ Always applies when sending and receiving Instant Messages via Verizon Mobile IM and when receiving Text Alerts. Also applies to messages exchanged from the U.S.: with subscribers in the U.S. and to participating carriers in Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands and (ii) via email. Overage Rate is 10¢ per recipient, per message sent or received for Text/Picture/Video/Voice Messages.

² Unlimited Mobile to Mobile Messaging with other Verizon Wireless customers from within the National Enhanced Services and Extended National Enhanced Services Rate and Coverage Areas. Text, Picture, Video and Voice Messaging is not available throughout the Nationwide Rate and Coverage Area. Instant Messages are not included as Mobile to Mobile Messages in any Unlimited Mobile to Mobile Messaging plan.

0 Likes
lovebug12

That's stupid that Verizon don't have unlimited messaging any more I was thinking about going back to Verizon but since they don't have unlimited messaging there not getting my business. 5000 texts is not enough for me.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

5000 textx/30 days=166 texts per day, or 1 every 8.63 minutes.   if you use more then that, well you dont have time for much else

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

lovebug12 wrote:

Does Verizon have unlimited text/pix messaging? If so how much is it?

The Talk and Text plans have unlimited texting. Individual plans start at $60, Family plans at $100.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

mdram4x4 wrote:

¹ Always applies when sending and receiving Instant Messages via Verizon Mobile IM and when receiving Text Alerts. Also applies to messages exchanged from the U.S.: with subscribers in the U.S. and to participating carriers in Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands and (ii) via email. Overage Rate is 10¢ per recipient, per message sent or received for Text/Picture/Video/Voice Messages.

² Unlimited Mobile to Mobile Messaging with other Verizon Wireless customers from within the National Enhanced Services and Extended National Enhanced Services Rate and Coverage Areas. Text, Picture, Video and Voice Messaging is not available throughout the Nationwide Rate and Coverage Area. Instant Messages are not included as Mobile to Mobile Messages in any Unlimited Mobile to Mobile Messaging plan.

Never really understood why they have this 5000 text plan for texting at $20/month on Talk plans.

You can get the same amount of minutes on a Talk and Text plan for $20 additional/month and have UNLIMITED texting for individual plans. For Family plans, it is an additional $30/month, but is included for ALL lines on the Family plan. So if you have 2 lines with unlimited texting it is $30 for Talk and Text vs $40 for Talk with texting plans of 5000 texts for each line. No Brainer...

To the OP, yes they do have unlimited messaging, and these are called Talk and Text plans.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

rcschnoor wrote:

mdram4x4 wrote:

Never really understood why they have this 5000 text plan for texting at $20/month on Talk plans.

You can get the same amount of minutes on a Talk and Text plan for $20 additional/month and have UNLIMITED texting for individual plans. For Family plans, it is an additional $30/month, but is included for ALL lines on the Family plan. So if you have 2 lines with unlimited texting it is $30 for Talk and Text vs $40 for Talk with texting plans of 5000 texts for each line. No Brainer...

To the OP, yes they do have unlimited messaging, and these are called Talk and Text plans.

i didnt think about the plans, my bad!

i have unlim text/data via the promo plan so i shoulda known better

0 Likes