verizon message+ won't receive messages on macbook pro
Messenger131

How to change settings to get message+ to work on MacBook Pro.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: verizon message+ won't receive messages on macbook pro
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance on making sure you can receive messages on your Macbook Pro, Messenger131. Just to confirm, did you download the messaging + app from the App Store on your Macbook? Are you able to send messages out just fine? When was the last time you were able to receive a successful message? Per our resources, your computer must be running OS X 10.8 and newer. Do you know what OS you're currently running on your MacBook? 

JoeyM_VZW            

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Messenger131

Message+ worked fine up til 03-31-2018.  Currently I am not able to send or receive any messages from my laptop.  I even re-installed the message+ app from the App Store and am currently running the latest version of OS.

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Messenger131, Got it. Describe any recent changes you've made to your phone or computer leading up to 03/31/18? Did you receive a security code on your phone to enter in the desktop application after downloading the desktop version?

TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes