verizon txts notification
theresas10

I get txt notifications when I log into my account from my PC. How do I stop the notifications?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: verizon txts notification
screenname4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm trying to find out how to stop these text too!! I will let you know if I find out!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
screenname4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm trying to find out how to stop these text too!! I will let you know if I find out!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@theresas10 and @screenname@

I can understand your concerns with receiving these unwanted alerts. Here’s a link with some information about Alerts and Notifications for your wireless account: http://vz.to/1CaVU81. Let me know how that works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
screenname4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

No, this does not work for our concern. The concern is not regarding "bill ready," or "payment confirmations." The concern is that when using a work desktop and logging into my verizon, then clicking my device, and then clicking send and manage messages we receive an unwanted text alert from number 5555. These are the text messages we do not wish to receive.

Please let us know if these text from 5555 can be eliminated.

Thanks, Mike

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mike,

I know how this can create an issue everytime you log into your account. This is a security measure to make sure no one is accessing your account with out your authorization. After careful review our system should automatically know that you are logging into your account from a different computer. Just to make sure are you using the same computer at work? Does your company have any specific firewalls that prevents any saved websites or history on your work computer?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

1. If my response answered your question please click th�CorrectcAnswer�r� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Not applicable

HI EVERYONE-

I'm not sure if issue is NOTIFICATION sounds or GETTING MESSAGES sent to the PC. So, here are both solutions:

Turn off notification sounds on the PC

1. Go to Main Menu  (3bars on the left side)
  2. select Settings
  3. Select Notifications - make updates on that screen

Stop getting messages sent to the PC

1. Go to Main Menu  (3bars on the left side)
  2. select Settings
  3. Select Disconnect Device.

To start getting messages again, repeat these steps and select 'Connect'

If you still can't find them , please let me know.

Thanks,

ALIE@VERIZONMESSAGES

0 Likes