viewing picture messages
quiksilver18

I do not have picture messaging on my service plan so whenever someone sends me a picture I get a text saying i received either a pic/voice/video and how big the file is.   What i want to know is if there is anyway I can view the pictures online.  Some people have told me even if you dont have picture messaging you can view them on verizons website.  Is that true?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: viewing picture messages
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Yes, you can log on to your My Verizon account, then go to Messaging and Manage my Picture Albums. Once there, click on the Messages tab at the top ... the pictures that have been sent to your phone number should be there for you to view.
0 Likes
prmb

I have a LG Cosmos and my son is trying to send me a video and I go to the internet to try to retrieve it and there is nothing there.  The pictures he sent me earlier are not there to view either - can you help me?

0 Likes
August03
Contributor - Level 3

In order to see your pictures online, you must register at our site for the My Verizon. You can follow the link below and click register to get started.

https://login.verizonwireless.com/amserver/UI/Login

You must register with the number you are wanting to see the pictures on. If your My Verizon is registered, but under a different line on the account it will not allow you to see your pictures.

0 Likes