Re: vtext.com Verizon Messages website fails VERIZON MESSAGES Device not Provisioned.
bcworld
Enthusiast - Level 1

My account began working correctly yesterday

0 Likes
Re: vtext.com Verizon Messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As someone who relies on my text messages as my main form of communication, I can understand the frustration here, delamo910. We definitely want to assist in getting you the support you need for this issue. If it is still ongoing, you can contact the Message+ developers directly through the following paths;

If you have the Message+ App on your phone, you can open the Message+ app, click Menu > Get Help > Report a bug.

If you don't have the Message+ App, you can find it in the App Store or Google Play Store, and there will be an "email the developer" option. 

I would make sure to indicate that the issue you're experiencing is through the website.

I hope this information is helpful.

-Joseph

0 Likes
Re: vtext.com Verizon Messages website fails
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, just a friendly follow-up on your vtext concern. We understand you need the support to address this issue. Remember to contact the Message+ developers directly

through the following paths:

If you have the Message+ App on your phone, you can open the Message+ app, click Menu > Get Help > Report a bug.

I would make sure to indicate that the problem you're experiencing is through the website.

I hope this information is helpful. ~Gilbert

0 Likes
Re: vtext.com Verizon Messages website fails
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, just a friendly follow-up on your vtext concern. We understand you need the support to address this issue. Remember to contact the Message+ developers directly through the following paths:

I would make sure to indicate that the problem you're experiencing is through the website.

I hope this information is helpful. ~Gilbert

0 Likes
Re: vtext.com Verizon Messages website fails VERIZON MESSAGES Device not Provisioned.
JLTAYL2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am trying to access my text messages via the website (https://web.vma.verizon.com/vma/web2/Message.do?) but I see no existing texts (even though I should have several dozen to numerous people). When I try to send a text, I get the pop-up message "Device not Provisioned. Messages will not be sent". However, I don't see anywhere that I can "provision" the device.

Normally, this wouldn't be a problem but I'm trying to log into a website that wants to verify that I am who I say I am & I don't have access to my phone while in my office.

t_henderson
Enthusiast - Level 3

It is fixed. I don't know what's wrong on your alls end but it does this at least 5x a year. May wanna look into what's causing it to happen. And it's happening in different states with different devices, web browsers and OS. So, something.on your alls end with Verizon message plus/online texting is malfunctioning. Thank you. 

0 Likes
Re: vtext.com Verizon Messages website fails VERIZON MESSAGES Device not Provisioned. Messages will not be sent
clubsudz3f
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can Verizon please explain exactly what triggers this message? What condition(s) must be met before this message is presented in a pop-up window?  If we knew WHY the message occurs, then maybe Verizon could FIX this persistent problem.

Re: vtext.com Verizon Messages website fails VERIZON MESSAGES Device
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

clubsudz3f, we want to help as much as possible and make sure you're able to keep using the online messaging system. Have you recently made any changes to your device? Are you having any issues texting from your phone? What messaging app are you using?

~Jesse

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, courtesy follow up regarding your online messaging dilemma. We want to offer the support you need.

Please answer the following inquiries: 

Have you recently made any changes to your device? Are you having any issues texting from your phone? What messaging app are you using?

~Gilbert

0 Likes
clubsudz3f
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Jesse,  this is a desktop Microsoft Windows computer, not a cellphone.  No, I haven't made any changes in any month to trigger this problem that started as far back as January 2023 and continues to this day.  Please tell us what your website code is doing that causes this error to occur.  I successfully log in to the v t e x t dot c o mweb site with my verizon wireless user id and password, type in a phone number (and can see my drop down address list), then type a message and try to send the text message.  Your website or server then errors out.

Thank you., Dave.

0 Likes