@vtext.com stopped delivering group text messages
tstm
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was in another discussion thread this morning 6/2/2016. But that thread was been locked down with no explanation. That's why I am starting a new thread.

I tested both @vtext.com and @vzwpix.com for group text and neither worked. Please post the current usable method for sending group text. I don't know why Verizon stopped this service (for group texting). I think we have a legitimate reason to inform sports team members. This issue is urgently needed to be resolved. Please advice.

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: @vtext.com stopped delivering group text messages
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The other thread was probably locked because it was started in September of last year. Therefore it was an older thread. It would have been better if you had chosen a newer thread or started your own thread originally.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tstm
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok, thanks for the response!

Do you know the current solution or alternative way to achieve group texting?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Considering I despise the idea of group texting for personal reasons, I do not have any suggestions for you to get it to work for your situation.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can use Verizon Messages+ for group texting; or another texting app.  Are you texting from your phone?  Or are you wanting a desktop app or solution that allows you to send a text to a large group of people?

0 Likes