Re: web messages not deleting
texasStrong
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon opened a support ticket this morning.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Rokman777! You may want to try to remove your Integrated Messaging, then clear your Messages Online. Once they are gone, you can reinstall Integrated Messaging again. Can you try this and let me know if it works for you? 

*Ayesha

0 Likes
rdconrad78
Enthusiast - Level 3

He is not the only one so that tactic does not work. its all these issues that come from verizon back end that need to be fixed instead of assuming it is only on person all the time. frustrating !!! fix stuff on your end and these tickets go away.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, let's take a look into what's going on for you. Please send us a Private Note for further assistance. 

*Gen

0 Likes
Rokman777
Enthusiast - Level 2

What is Integrated Messaging? Where do I find it, and how do I remove it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, texasStrong.  We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes
Rokman777
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear Verizon, I'm waiting for your reply to:

from Rokman777:
Same problem for a couple weeks. Deleted Verizon Messages on my phone stay gone, but the same Verizon Messages Online reappear after being deleted every time I sign back on. I've cleared my browser & restarted the computer many times with no success. They're piling up. How do I get them to stay away?

reply from:
vzw_customer_supportvzw_customer_support
Customer Support
‎06-23-2022 05:44 PM
Hello, Rokman777! You may want to try to remove your Integrated Messaging, then clear your Messages Online. Once they are gone, you can reinstall Integrated Messaging again. Can you try this and let me know if it works for you?
*Ayesha

from Rokman777:
‎06-24-2022 05:44 PM

[No Answer from Verizon]

from Rokman777:
Could I have some attention please???

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Rokman777 wrote:

Verizon Integrated Messaging is the option to use Message+ on multiple devices for a single number.  In the Message+ application, you can select SETTINGS->ACCOUNT->MANAGE DEVICES to see what/if there are other devices using it.  You don't subscribe to Integrated Messaging, but it is activated when you start using Message+ with the same number on another device.  I don't believe the Message+ web service counts as an Integrated Messaging device but you can 'Manage Devices' the same way thru 'Settings'.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us here for support. Making sure that your able to use Verizon Messages without any issues is essential. We do assist customers that contact us on an individual basis, to ensure can pinpoint the cause. Are you currently having trouble with the Verizon Messages App? When did the trouble first start?

Please share more details about your issue & any steps that have been done. 

-Gina

0 Likes
Rokman777
Enthusiast - Level 2

Gina, Started about 3 weeks ago, probably the 1st week in June. Deleted Verizon Messages on my phone stay gone on the phone, but the same Verizon Messages Online reappear after being deleted online every time I sign back on. I've cleared my browser & restarted the computer many times with no success. They even reappear after being deleted (on computer) if I open Verizon Messages (on computer) in a new tab. They're piling up. How do I get them to stay away? 

0 Likes