Re: web messages not deleting
Rokman777
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've cleared my browser many times - no change. 

0 Likes
Rokman777
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is this what you are talking about, or is it something else?                          https://www.verizon.com/solutions-and-services/apps/verizon-messages/

0 Likes
Rokman777
Enthusiast - Level 2

Here is where a search (using chrome) for Verizon Web Client takes me, w/instructions to click on Web Client at the bottom of the page.                                                                                                                     https://www.vzmessages.com/introduction/index.html                                                                                       When I then click on Web Client, I end up on my message page again , with all the messages still there that I have deleted over & over & over. 

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Rokman777 wrote:

Here is where a search (using chrome) for Verizon Web Client takes me, w/instructions to click on Web Client at the bottom of the page.                                                                                                                     https://www.vzmessages.com/introduction/index.html                                                                                       When I then click on Web Client, I end up on my message page again , with all the messages still there that I have deleted over & over & over. 

Yes, the Verizon Web Client has bug(s).  I see the same thing when deleting messages on my phone.  The Web Client still shows the deleted conversation but only with the 'last' message in the conversation.  If I delete that message, emptying the conversation in the web client and then refresh my message list, the conversation 'header' still shows.  If I click on that conversation 'header', the 'Compose a new message' screen opens in the right window and NOT the old conversation.  Obviously, the web client is messed up.  All we can do at this point is provide Feedback via the web client settings or send an email to the Verizon Messaging Team:  verizonmessages at verizonwireless dot com

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rokman777, we can assure you we are human working this platform and want to help. Please share with me what current software is showing when you use the integrated messaging?

-Rodney

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rokman777, sometimes updates can cause certain things to misbehave. If you don't mind me asking what happens when you attempt to uninstall with these steps: On my desktop running Windows 10, right clicking on the Windows icon (lower left) and selecting Apps and Features does show the Message+ installed app. If you are able to uninstall successfully, reinstall and let us  know the results. 

-Rodney

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Rokman777, we can assure you we are human working this platform and want to help. Please share with me what current software is showing when you use the integrated messaging?

-Rodney

@vzw_customer_support , Rodney:  If, in fact, you are a human or have humans working who want to help, please ESCALATE THIS ISSUE/THREAD to the Verizon Messaging Team!  Your question asking 'what current software is showing when you use the integrated messaging' clearly indicates you aren't understanding the issue being reported.  This is an issue with the Verizon Messaging Web Client (browser access) accessing the Verizon Messaging server/database for messages. ONLY the Verizon Messaging Team can help resolve this!

And, Rodney, there is NO Message+ desktop app for Win10 anymore in the Microsoft Store.  As of 4/4/22 it was REMOVED.  There was NO install file that we were able to save for the latest v3.0.1 so there is NOTHING to remove/re-install.  As I stated above, the issue is with the Web Client which is BROWSER ACCESS and NOT AN APP!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for deleting the messaging and for getting back to us. To make sure that we are on the same page, you deleted the messages but after signing in again the messages are there? ~Roger

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Thank you for deleting the messaging and for getting back to us. To make sure that we are on the same page, you deleted the messages but after signing in again the messages are there? ~Roger

@vzw_customer_support , Roger:  If you're a Verizon employee, then you MUST be using or have access to Verizon Message+.  You should be able to REPLICATE the issue by deleting a message on the Mobile Message+ client and then log into the Web Client (https://web.vma.verizon.com) and see if the message you deleted shows up like it DOES for us.

0 Likes
Rokman777
Enthusiast - Level 2

Rodney, What do you mean by "current software is showing"??? My computer? My browser? On my "Verizon Messages" page I don't find a "current software".

0 Likes