This keeps showing up on call log

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: whats this number 008-000-4104
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

A similar number has been reported in several threads lately, such as:

Who's this random number that shows up on my message usage details?

Why is this number 900080004101?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is an odd number to see in your call log, FFHEAVYD. Let's work together to figure out where this is coming from. When did this start? Are you seeing this in the call log on your phone? Does this show after a call has been made or is it random?

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I called 800-922-0204 to have this issue escalated and have a network ticket opened.  Unfortunately, since I'm not experiencing the issue on my account, they would NOT open a ticket.  They need someone experiencing the issue to call to open the ticket.  So, if anyone/everyone experiencing this issue could call 800-922-0204 or *611 and request escalation to open a network ticket, that might spur some investigation and resolution.  Tell them the issue you're experiencing: When sending/receiving text messages (integrated with multiple devices or not, Message+ app or standard), a duplicate text message is showing up in the account text message logs showing a (Verizon) control number 008-000-4101, 4104 or 900080004101 or 4104.  Let them know when it started (first reported here, 1/10).

Maybe if enough users report this issue, it will get some traction.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes