when sending group texts people say they do not see my message
sonyams
Enthusiast - Level 1

Recently when I send out a group text to people, they respond back that they can't see my text. Can anyone advise what the issue may be? Also, I see no where to delete messages using the Verizon Message App on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: when sending group texts people say they do not see my message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sonyams-

I depend on my text messages most of the time as it can be very convenient at times. I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. I am sure we can find a solution. When did this issue begin? Do they receive your text but is it blank or do they not receive a message from you in that group MMS? I look forward to hearing back from you.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sonyams
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,  This has been going on for several months now. They receive a blank message. I'm think of just going back to using Samsung text message. How do you delete several text messages at one time? I read somewhere that I may need to delete messages. Thanks.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sonyams -

We constantly use text messages to stay connected with our friends and family so we want to make sure it's working properly. Please visit http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-51243/ for information on how to delete messages.

If you'd like to continue using Verizon Messages we can definitely assist with the issue you're having. When did you start experiencing difficulties?

syPsyP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!