why group text messages does not show on my usage bill?
MOE0807

For some reason my group text messages are not showing on my usage.  I have looked several time online and I do not see any of the numbers showing up.  Why does this happen? I see other messages but not the group ones.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why group text messages does not show on my usage bill?
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

MOE0807​ ,  we know it is important for you to review your usage history. However, with text message detail, you will see the message usage posted individually even when responding to a group message. 

Check out your Message usage by signing into your My Verizon Account https://nbillpay.verizonwireless.com/myv/myusage/ .

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes
MOE0807

I know its suppose to show it but not one of the numbers show up on the message usage, nothing is posted there at all.

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

MOE0807​ , that's odd. Let's figure out what is happening. What type of device you using? Are you using a different messaging application?

Keep me posted.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes
KINOBY4U2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue.  I can't see any messages from certain numbers or from group messages.  Stock messaging app bieng used on iPhone 13 Pro

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

When in that group, what color are the bubbles of the messages ?

If your iPhone messages are green, it means that they're being sent as SMS text messages rather than as iMessages, which appear in blue. iMessages only work between Apple users. Those green messages will appear in the billing. 

-David

0 Likes