Re: why is vtext no loger working from mail server?
tauran

They shut me down on vzwpix.com as well.

I can't get access to EMag either, I get "

Account not authorized to access the EMAG Portal"

Wonderful customer service.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

How many text messages were you sending? It is spam prevention.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tauran, we want you to have access to your pictures. We are here to provide support. Most customers have moved to our Verizon Cloud to view and manage their media. Can you tell us more about the problems you are having? What is the make and model of your phone?

For more information on the Verizon Cloud follow the link: http://vz.to/2gtYILH

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the importance of ensuring these messages reach their destination, monstermac77. I appreciate all the information you have provided. I did some digging, and found we had previously implemented a Sender Policy Framerwork (SPF) policy. If your domain does not have a SPF record, some recipient domains may reject messages from your users because they cannot validate that the messages come from an authorized mail server. SPF records are controlled by the owner of the domain of the sender as showing in the SMTP headers. We recommend customers forward this information to the owner of the message-originating domain who actually sends the message to MDN@vtext.com so they can create a SPF record, which lists the mail servers authorized to send these messages.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
monstermac77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi vzw_customer_support​,

Thanks for your response. I've verified that the domain we're sending from has a valid SPF record. We're still receiving these undeliverable messages and their rate seems to be increasing. We really need this resolved as soon as possible.

0 Likes
monstermac77
Enthusiast - Level 2

vzw_customer_support,

Any updates? This is a rather pressing issue.

Best,

Joe

0 Likes
DONNA_M_ZEIDLER

We are in the same situation.   The service stopped working for us for messages originating at sunpharma.com on or about 11/25.   We received a few messages December 2 but not a one since then.

We get the following bounce -- POL104, not POL110 as the others:

Message XXXXX to cellnumber@vtext.com bounced by destination server.   Reason: 5.4.7 - Delivery expired (message too old) ('554',['vzw-ibgw-6003a.stratus.cloudmark.com cmsmtp ESMTP server not available - POL104 - BLRucFQcoJp18'])

The bounce occurs 3 days and 5 minutes after the original message was sent.

0 Likes
AaBron

How do we get this fixed?  one of our IP addresses is blocked from verizon SMS. All other of our originating locations work, same email account. everything stop forwarding 11/23/2016. 

getting: <sender rejected>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the importance of being able to send messages, AaBron. Do you receive any other error messages besides '<sender rejected>' ? Also, when did this start happening?

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
AaBron

No. Only clue I received was the bounce back on the first day SMS was

blocked, 11/23. After that no error messages, just black hole. Our alert

email forwarding account to SMS from that office(IP) has been blocked. All

other IPs using the forwarding account still pass. We have multiple Corp

accounts with Verizon and utilize SMS for instant alerts to pertinent

staff. If you can help pass this up and discuss getting this ip cleared off

forum, that would be appreciated.

On Jan 6, 2017 7:13 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes