Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I file an insurance claim and upgrade at the same time?
Jbmac12

I have 2 phones with water damage and have total mobile protection on them. can i file an insurance claim and upgrade them at the same time?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: can i file an insurance claim and upgrade at the same time?f
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

So sorry to hear both your phones have water damage jbmac12. If you have insurance on your phones, you can definitely file an insurance claim to replace them after paying the deductible. If you owe nothing on your devices, they are yours to keep if you decide to upgrade. You don't have to send your phone in when upgrading unless we're offering a promotion to trade in the device. Does this answer your questions?

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: can i file an insurance claim and upgrade at the same time?f
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

So sorry to hear both your phones have water damage jbmac12. If you have insurance on your phones, you can definitely file an insurance claim to replace them after paying the deductible. If you owe nothing on your devices, they are yours to keep if you decide to upgrade. You don't have to send your phone in when upgrading unless we're offering a promotion to trade in the device. Does this answer your questions?

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes