Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cracked screen repair
TameraKundinger

Where can I find a list of eligible devices for the $29 cracked screen repair? I was sold on the total mobile protection when I bought my Motorola edge plus because of this option, however, nobody can tell me how to get it done when I call. When I go to file the claim online it's never an option to have it repaired. a recent accident has left me with nerve damage and my hands and I have a tendency to drop things now and is not something that I'm going to get over so I thought insuring the phone would be a good idea. Except I can't seem to get a crack screen repaired I can only pay $199 to have the phone replaced, not a cheap option when you're unemployed currently and nobody can tell me why. Feels a lot like I've wasted $17 a month on insurance. 

0 Likes
Re: Cracked screen repair
Guru4506

Their plans is a ripoff I'm getting my screen replaced for $120 and not their worthless overpriced plan for $189

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It is important that you get value for what you have on your account, Guru4506. You have shown an example where the coverage you chose offered a more expensive solution than what you found. Imagine if you had lost the phone or it was stolen. In that case, it would be a great value to pay $199 versus $800+. At the end of the day, we want you to have plans, devices, and add-ons that are of value to you. I am sending a private note to offer further assistance.

-George

0 Likes
Guru4506

Don't bother

0 Likes