Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Damaged screen repair
SylviaCaras

The phone has Asurion Total Mobile Protection and a damaged screen.  I had an appointment for this morning and no one has come.  The Asurion web site says 'processing' when I tried to check claim status.  It has taken four contacts, some in person, some via web, starting a week ago, to get as far as making the appointment.  I don't know what to do next.

I'm wanting to switch the phone to another account, maybe upgrade, can't proceed until screen is repaired.

Frustrating!

Re: Damaged screen repair
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

SylviaCaras,

Damaged devices are never fun to deal with, and I want to make sure we are providing every resource to make sure your is resolved. Have you been able to get in touch with an Asurion agent about this? Just in case, here are some of their available contact methods: http://spr.ly/66061EgLk

Please let us know if this helps.

ColinH_VZW

SylviaCaras

Thank you.   My contacts with Asurion keep going round and round.   Someone is replying via Facebook, which is cumbersome.  I also just send a query through the web page you posted.  I'll try to phone later.  

0 Likes
SylviaCaras

Screen replaced!  Thanks to everyone for the help.

0 Likes
Airzot

You should Stop selling Asurion as an insurance policy.  They are thieves, plain and simple.

0 Likes