Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do NOT want asurion
stephenbjordan

Sir/Madam,

How do I go about telling whomever is in charge of the asurion insurance bill which I'm getting billed at $17 a month on my Verizon bill? I do NOT want to carry the ASURION insurance. I don't know how else to put it, my daughter bought the phone for me and when she bought the phone she added the insurance which she thought was the right thing to do, but the $17 asurion is NOT necessary for me because I keep my cell phone handcuffed to my wrist like a James Bond briefcase, and my phone never leaves my person, ever. So, I do NOT want the $17 a month asurion insurance protection plan. I demand the $17 a month asurion plan charge be removed from my Verizon bill immediately.   I  have been a Verizon customer for twenty (20) years, And deserve the respect of my request to drop the asurion insurance protection plan on my number  immediately

I don't know how else to say it. Please process my request in the most efficient manner. Thank you for your time. Blessings.

I know the president of Verizon personally so you better step-up to the plate ASAP.

0 Likes
Re: Do NOT want asurion
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Whoever is the account owner or account manager can sign into your MyVerizon account online and remove the insurance from your line. It should take less than a few minutes to complete. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

This is a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. If you have an immediate issue, you can call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure you get the assistance you need with removing insurance from your line, stephenbjordan. We are here for support and happy to help! Please send us a Private Note to get started. 
*Cheyenne

0 Likes