Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How can I add Total Mobile Protection to one of my phones?
JENCOU72

How do I add Total Mobile Protection back to one of my lines?  a friend of mine has the same phone and has broken hers, which she has never broken a phone before so that scares me as to how easy this phone is breakable. I have never broken one of my phones before but am now I little concerned so want to readd the Total Mobile Protection to my my line again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How can I add Total Mobile Protection to one of my phones?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

JENCOU72, having coverage on your device is important. If you are within 14 days of purchase we can have this added for you. If outside of the 14 days you must wait until we have our next option enrollment, which we do not have an ETA on at this time.

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Verizon Wireless does have an open enrollment period for insurance, but I don't think it is happening now.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

JENCOU72, having coverage on your device is important. If you are within 14 days of purchase we can have this added for you. If outside of the 14 days you must wait until we have our next option enrollment, which we do not have an ETA on at this time.

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes