Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I modify, not remove, Total Mobile Protection?
mamajock

So, 2 lines on my account have Total Mobile Protection, the $15 a month protection plan. It came to my attention that there were other options available that offer me the protection I need without any added features or services that I don't for a lower price.

I'd like to know how to modify the mobile protection plans for specific devices on my account. Upon a bit of research, I was directed to the Apps and Products/Add-Ons page in MyVerizon account where I saw that while I was able to see and modify/remove Verizon Cloud, Ringback Tones, and Verizon ID, I couldn't see the Total Mobile Protection plan anywhere under the "Manage My Apps" tab for any of the lines I have it for.

I don't wish to remove the protection, simply modify it. I'm hoping that won't require me to cancel the protection and re-enroll with a different plan during the open-enrollment period. And I'd also like some clarity as to why although I can clearly see the Total Mobile Protection plans in my bill breakdown, with a direct link to the Product and Apps management page right under it, can I not see Total Mobile Protection plans on the management page I was linked to in order to modify or remove them like I can with literally every other add-ons I have on each line.

0 Likes
Re: How do I modify, not remove, Total Mobile Protection?
bearone21
Leader

tmp saves you a lot of money if you need to replace the phone with a high deductible.

i've had the coverage on new verizon phones for almost 10 years & nver heard of items you can opt out of, or add to tmp.

0 Likes