Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I remove total mobile protection?
nan1987

TOTAL MOBILE PROTECTION $11, How do I remove this from my current plan??

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: how do I remove the TOTAL MOBILE PROTECTION $11
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

nan1987​ , you can count on us to help remove your mobile protection feature. However, please keep in mind, once the mobile protection is removed, you will not be able to re-add it unless you sign up during an open enrollment period with an undamaged phone.

In order to remove the feature, sign into your My Verizon account, Sign In , hoover over "My Plans & Services" and select the "Manage Products & Apps". Once here select "Manage your Products" so that you can remove or add features to your account.

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

Ann154
Expert
Expert

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and request they remove the insurance from your line. I don't know if you can remove it yourself from your MyVerizon account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are sorry that you want to remove your insurance. It really does come in handy when accidents happen. May I ask what your back up plan is in case the device is damaged, lose or stolen? This is a link that will guide you on how to remove features: http://vz.to/1UoxliQ.

AnthonyM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

nan1987​ , you can count on us to help remove your mobile protection feature. However, please keep in mind, once the mobile protection is removed, you will not be able to re-add it unless you sign up during an open enrollment period with an undamaged phone.

In order to remove the feature, sign into your My Verizon account, Sign In , hoover over "My Plans & Services" and select the "Manage Products & Apps". Once here select "Manage your Products" so that you can remove or add features to your account.

yarelim_vzw

tfriend

how do I remove total mobile protection?

0 Likes